Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Recycled Paint Tray

I've been holding onto these large egg trays for a long time just KNOWING I could use them for something (I imagine that's what every hoarder-in-denial tells themself)!




This morning as I was cleaning up my paints and getting them all put away, I had a moment of inspiration to see if the egg tray would fit my paint bottles. As you can see, it's a perfect fit! Tilting them lets me see them all at a glance which for me is a bonus. I HATE searching for things.




Plus, because I work in different areas depending on my mood, I need to cart the paints around, which has been a hassle recently with them scattered here and there all over the house. Now I can pick up the whole tray and bring them all at once. It's really a huge deal for me, and it's such a simple solution! I would never have thought to use these for a paint caddy but it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment