Saturday, November 10, 2012

Celebrating Halloween

We made fun pumpkins and had a dress up day last week with the daycare kiddos for Halloween. And the weather was perfect for trick or treating!



Below are the kids in their costumes with their goodie bags we made up.


Levi & Taytum


Meadow & Kaydynce


Jayden in the middle in the dino suit!



Alex in his very too small ninja costume. He had a bigger one but insisted this one still fit. lol


Alex trick or treating on Halloween night. The neighbors really go out for this holiday!


He won't be able to do this too much longer. :-( I can't believe he's so big already. I love watching him grow up, but times like this I hear the clock ticking, knowing his childhood is quickly passing, and it makes me a little sad.


This is our neighbor's house around the corner, and the picture didn't show it but on Halloween night they weren't home yet (they drove in just after I took this pic) and all the lights were out, and I have to say it was quite creepy walking past it at night. But I'm easily scared by the possibility of ghosty things, so what do I know? haha


No comments:

Post a Comment