Monday, February 4, 2013

The Pets


Karma had an upset tummy last week and I woke up to a very big mess in his crate early one morning. Of course it was a work day. That kind of thing happening on a weekend would be crazy talk. So he got the 5 star treatment with a fresh blankie and laundry room accommodations. This was all during the single digits still so as I sprayed the crate down and scrubbed it it just kept freezing and I didn't think I had gotten it clean enough to be brought back in the house for several days.



Of course Hecate was eager to say Hi! to him in his new lodgings. They are friends usually. He likes both the cats, but only one of them likes him back. 


This one reminds me of that movie the Aristocats, with the Siamese cats singing the songs, 'We are Siamese if you plee-ease, We are Siamese if you don't please..."

No comments:

Post a Comment